Please fill out the short form below and someone will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities at Concordia University Chicago.
Boost Your Digital Marketing Career with a Digital Marketing MBA from Concordia University Chicago
Marketing has become more challenging in the modern era, though it also offers more opportunities than ever before. Professionals who master the art and science of online marketing have an advantage that can help them better compete for sought-after jobs. An MBA in digital marketing offers an ideal way to gain that expertise.
Data-driven marketing campaigns and digital strategies have created a demand for marketers with relevant knowledge and skills that encompass both theory and practical applications. Earning an online MBA with a Digital Marketing Specialization from Concordia University Chicago prepares graduates for leadership roles in this challenging, rewarding and rapidly growing field.
Befitting a discipline rooted in cyberspace, this digital marketing MBA program is delivered 100% online and confers a degree of innovation from a school of distinction. It is designed for professionals who are ready to move into marketing leadership roles and guide organizations’ online marketing strategy.
This digital marketing master’s degree program helps students:
- Hone the strategic and analytical skills required to adapt traditional marketing concepts and create new digital campaigns for the online environment.
- Acquire expertise in multiple areas of digital marketing strategy and planning, including mobile marketing and social media.
- Develop an understanding of how to apply digital marketing analytics.
- Leverage data to support successful marketing campaigns and achieve overall business goals.
Concordia University Chicago offers a variety of specialized MBA degrees in many disciplines and industries, including this digital marketing MBA online program with an emphasis on business leadership. The curriculum of this online MBA with a Digital Marketing Specialization is ideal for entry- to mid-level professionals who are ready to move into decision-making positions and veteran marketers who wish to expand their expertise in the digital domain.
This online MBA degree includes all 12 courses featured in the core MBA degree program, plus four courses focused on specialized digital marketing topics:
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Communications
- Mobile Marketing
Degree Program Specifications
Students must complete 48 hours of online coursework to earn an MBA with a Digital Marketing Specialization from Concordia University Chicago. The academic calendar features three 16-week semesters per year, with each semester comprised of two consecutive eight-week terms. Depending on whether students opt for a standard or accelerated degree plan, the digital marketing MBA online degree program can be completed in roughly one to two years.
To be considered for admission into the online digital marketing MBA degree program at Concordia University Chicago, students must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Other admissions requirements are as follows:
- Complete the free online application and submit all required admissions materials:
- Objective Statement – Write a brief essay outlining your education and career goals and explain how a digital marketing MBA degree from Concordia University Chicago will help you fulfill those objectives.
- Official Transcripts – Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution that has granted you a degree. Full admission requires a cumulative grade point average of 2.85 or better for bachelor’s degrees and 3.0 or higher for master’s degrees.
- Letters of Recommendation – Send two letters of recommendation from individuals who are able to comment on your academic proficiency, professional competencies and personal character.
- Professional Résumé – Provide a copy of your résumé or curriculum vitae, including relevant work experience, degrees, certifications, and skills.
International applicants may be required to submit additional supporting materials, such as proof of English language proficiency and a foreign transcript evaluation from an approved credentialing service.
There is no application fee and no GRE requirement to apply for the online MBA in digital marketing program at Concordia University Chicago.
MBA, Digital Marketing Specialization: 36 Credit Degree Program
|Course Number||Name||Credit Hours|
|MBAD 6105||Digital Strategy & Planning||3|
|MBAD 6110||Digital Marketing Analytics||3|
|MBAD 6115||Social Media Marketing Communications||3|
|MBAD 6120||Mobile Marketing||3|
Earning an online MBA in digital marketing prepares graduates for marketing management. It’s a field that is growing rapidly. From 2016 to 2026, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects a 10% increase in employment of advertising, promotion and marketing managers, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
While a bachelor’s degree can get you into the marketing field, some employers expect marketing managers and directors to have a master’s degree and/or specialized training in digital marketing concepts. Earning a digital marketing MBA online prepares graduates for a variety of marketing jobs at every level of the organization, including:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Content Marketing Manager
- Digital Brand Manager
- Online Marketing Specialist
- Mobile Marketing Copywriter
- Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Consultant
Salaries in this field will vary depending on the position and location. As of May 2017, BLS data indicates the median annual pay for marketing managers was $132,230, while the top 10% earned upwards of $208,000 per year.
Marketing has always been one of the core disciplines at the heart of every business organization. In today’s continuously evolving online environment, it’s more important than ever for marketers to develop skills that are relevant in the digital arena. Earning an online MBA with a Digital Marketing Specialization from Concordia University Chicago prepares graduates for jobs in this demanding but rewarding profession.
An MBA Certificate is can benefit you if you are looking to enhance your business career with a broader scope of skills. Our MBA Certificate in Digital Marketing will provide you with:
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Mobile marketing and social media strategy
- Knowledge of digital metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Evaluation tools to measure return on investment (ROI)
If there is no interruption in your course of study at Concordia University Chicago, you are guaranteed there will be no increase in tuition rates. Contact us to confirm the current tuition and fees for the MBA in digital marketing. Students who enroll in the digital marketing MBA program as a degree candidate are eligible to apply for federal financial aid.
Active-duty military servicemembers, veterans and eligible dependents can take advantage of financial programs available to assist in paying for a college education. The Post-9/11 GI Bill provides educational assistance to individuals who served on active duty on or after September 11, 2001. One such program covered under the Post-9/11 GI Bill is the Yellow Ribbon Program, in which Concordia University Chicago is a participating institution.
© 2019 Concordia University Chicago | All Rights Reserved