Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
MBA, School Business Management Specialization
The MBA, School Business Management Specialization program builds a solid foundation of business fundamentals to lead successful educational institutions. The program is advantageous for educational professionals expanding their careers and also anyone looking to transition into educational administration. The curriculum prepares students for the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO) national certification program. Students develop skills related to budgeting, facilities management, human resources, public relations and legal issues.Interested in Veteran’s Benefits?
Online, On-Campus, or Hybrid
Get in Touch
- Beth Lewis
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
- Ethics, Law & Communication in Decision Making
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Management
- Entrepreneurialism & Innovation
- Managing Human Capital (HR, HCM, Global Teams)
- Global Management
School Business Management Specialization Courses
- School Funding Accounting & Budgeting
- School Evaluation & Change
- Principles of School Business Management
- School Finance Law