Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
MBA, Chief School Business Official Specialization
The MBA, Chief School Business Official (CSBO) Specialization program qualifies students to make big decisions and lead in complicated educational institutions. Students in the program are typically educational professionals who are planning on taking the CSBO endorsement exam. Courses help students develop a strong foundation in school administration. Students acquire essential skills such as budgeting, facilities management, human resources, public relations and an understanding of administrative legal issues. Six credit hours of internship are built into the curriculum.
Students who are interested in the MBA, Chief School Business Management Specialization have the option to pursue the Illinois Chief School Business Endorsement. This endorsement will allow graduates to assume leadership positions in their respective organizations and use what they’ve learned from CUC to succeed.
Flexible: Online, On-Campus, or Hybrid
Get in Touch
- Beth Lewis
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
- Ethics, Law & Communication in Decision Making
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Management
- Entrepreneurialism & Innovation
- Managing Human Capital (HR, HCM, Global Teams)
- Global Management
Chief School Business Official Specialization Courses
- School Funding Accounting & Budgeting
- School Evaluation & Change
- Principles of School Business Management
- School Business Management Internship I
- School Finance Law
- School Business Management Internship II