Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
Master’s of Business Administration
The Concordia University Chicago Core MBA program advances careers, providing useful skills for today’s global economic environment. Students develop the managerial and analytical expertise it takes to succeed as a leader. The MBA curriculum incorporates practical coursework that students can apply immediately to their careers. The program explores business leadership in an ethical context, differentiating graduates in a competitive field. Students can choose from a diverse selection of MBA concentrations to fit their unique interests.
Interested in Veteran’s Benefits?
Flexible: Online, On-Campus, or Hybrid
Get in Touch
- Beth Lewis
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
- Ethics, Law & Communication in Decision Making
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Management
- Entrepreneurialism & Innovation
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managing Human Capital (HR, HCM, Global Teams)
- Statistics Applied to Managerial Problems
- Financial Management
- Global Management
- Capstone Course