Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
The Concordia-Chicago MBA
The Concordia University Chicago MBA program advances careers, providing useful skills for today’s global economic environment. Students develop the managerial and analytical expertise it takes to succeed as a leader. The MBA curriculum incorporates practical coursework that students can apply immediately to their careers. The program explores business leadership in an ethical context, differentiating graduates in a competitive field. Students can choose from a diverse selection of MBA concentrations to fit their unique interests.
Interested in Veteran’s Benefits?
Flexible: Online, On-Campus, or Hybrid
1 – 3
Get in Touch
- Beth Lewis
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
- Ethics, Law & Communication in Decision Making
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Management
- Entrepreneurialism & Innovation
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managing Human Capital (HR, HCM, Global Teams)
- Statistics Applied to Managerial Problems
- Financial Management
- Global Management
- Capstone Course