Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
MA, Leadership: Organizational Leadership Specialization
The Masters of Arts in Leadership: Organizational Leadership Specialization supports the development of scholar practitioners who will grow their organizations by incorporating various methods of strategic planning and forecasting, innovative change initiatives, organizational diagnostic strategies, and purposeful reform interventions. To learn more about the MA in Leadership: Organizational Leadership Specialization, contact Concordia University Chicago today.
Get in Touch
- Megan Veselic
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Leadership and Excellence
- Strategic Leadership and Planning
- Ethical and Social Leadership
- Evaluation and Research for Counselors
- The Leader as Trainer, Mentor and Coach
- Leadership Development: Cultivating, Sustaining and Renewing the Organization
- Leadership: Politics, Power and Applied Ethics
- Leadership Communication and Decision-Making
- Agents of Change
- Knowledge Management Information Leadership
- Leadership Capstone