Why Concordia University Chicago?
As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, based in the liberal arts, Concordia University Chicago equips men and women to lead and serve with integrity, creativity, competence and compassion in a diverse, interconnected world.
MA, Leadership: Higher Education Leadership Specialization
The Masters of Arts in Leadership: Higher Education Leadership Specialization encourages students to draw upon and build on knowledge and experiences related to their professional work, while also requiring them to develop strong research skills and a familiarity with evidence-based decision-making. While grounded in topics related to higher education systems in the United States, this emphasis also provides opportunities to explore the internationalization and globalization of higher education. To learn more about the MA in Leadership: Higher Education Leadership Specialization, contact Concordia University Chicago today.
12 to 24
Get in Touch
- Megan Veselic
- (708) 263 - 6758
- Leadership and Excellence
- Strategic Leadership and Planning
- Ethical and Social Leadership
- Evaluation and Research for Counselors
- Law and Higher Education
- Institutional Advancement and Development in Higher Education
- Historical and Societal Issues in Higher Education
- Fiscal and Social Responsibility in Higher Education
- Governance and Leadership in Higher Education
- Knowledge Management for Higher Education Leadership
- Leadership Capstone